Start the New Year right by receiving tips from business experts on how to reach your career resolutions. The University of Iowa Alumni Association invites all students and alumni to take advantage of these free live webinars every Wednesday from 7 to 8 p.m. (CST). Join us online for these upcoming sessions:
- Jan. 11, 2017: “Discover Yourself” about developing good habits to help achieve goals;
- Jan. 18, 2017: “Wait, How Do I Write This Email?” to strengthen job-related writing skills;
- Jan. 25, 2017: “Hired for Youth, Fired for Age!” about finding a job close to retirement age;
- Feb. 1, 2017: “The Power of the Infographic Résumé” on using graphics to tell your story;
- Feb. 8, 2017: “Your True Colors” about color psychology in marketing;
- Feb. 15, 2017: “Networking to Build Business Contacts;”
- Feb. 22, 2017: “7 Keys to a Successful Job Search for Midlife Jobseekers;”
- March 1, 2017: “How to Build Your Brand Online;” and
- March 8, 2017: “Your First 100 Days” about making a good first impression in the workplace.
Visit http://alumnicareerservices.org/uiowa/Events.aspx to register for these webinars, explore the comprehensive library of past recordings online, and learn more about the career services and programs available to UI students and alumni.